"Hit him and he'll hit back hard. He'll protect you to the end."
Guardian is an armored melee SENSO with mediocre movement. Its damage, when compared to other SENSOs, is relatively high which makes Guardian ideal for destroying enemy units. Additionally, Guardian's counterattacks deal 100% damage, which is higher than other units' 50%. Its high health and armor make Guardian a very durable SENSO.
Guardian's achievement is:
Destroy an enemy with a GUARDIAN counterattack.
This achievement is hard to complete against human players, as no player would want to attack Guardian and have their unit die. However, the number of counterattacks needed for this achievement is very low.
At tournament standard
Guardian has 500 health and 300 damage at level 5.
- The Guardian leads you through the starting tutorial.
- In the advanced tutorial #5, a level 11 Guardian briefly appears to destroy an enemy Grunt.
- In the A Bit of Turbulence, Guardian is the main focus, requiring you to keep him alive.
- In The Amazing Phantasmo, a level 5 Guardian is used, which is 2 levels above tournament standard.
- On December 7, 2016, The Guardian's name changed from Paladin to Guardian.