"Toothbrush: Reach. Toothpaste: Aim. Mouthwash: Scope. Now get out of her bathroom, that's weird."
Overview[edit | edit source]
The Ranger is an epic unit unlocked in the Prologue.
In combat[edit | edit source]
The Ranger is an entrenched ranged unit that deals high damage. Her high range and damage can be used to siege buildings or destroy fragile units. However, her low health and lack of close range fire make her an easy target for enemies with an effective range of more than 5, as they can safely wait outside of her range, then attack her, often destroying her in a single attack.
Achievements[edit | edit source]
The Ranger's achievement is:
Take down an enemy in one RANGER attack.
Tips[edit | edit source]
The Ranger has a high damage output, so most enemy units should be easy pickings for the Ranger. If your opponent is placing their units outside of her range, try using Phantasmo or Brutus to move them into her range. They can also move enemies away from the Ranger should they try to attack her.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
At tournament standard[edit | edit source]
The Ranger has 105 health and 131 damage at level 1, taking down these units in one shot, ignoring armor or evasion:
All levels[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Ranger appears in the advanced tutorial #6, used to demonstrate how big Combo Strikes can be acquired.
- The Ranger also appears in puzzle #4, used to help clear the way for a Siege Tank.
- In puzzle #6 the Ranger is used as an enemy, blocking the way to the SENSO-Gate.
- Puzzle #7 features the Ranger as an enemy, helping you build a large Combo Strike.
History[edit | edit source]
- On December 7, 2016, the Ranger's name changed from Sniper to Ranger.
- On May 16, 2017, the Ranger's health was decreased by 5% and range was reduced from 2-4 to 3-4.
- On October 19, 2017, the Ranger's range was increased from 3-4 to 2-4.