"Heals upon successful kill. Loves theme parks, road flares, and small children."
The T-Rex is an epic unit unlocked in Prologue.
Similar to the Jet, the T-Rex is a highly mobile unit. However, the T-Rex comes with higher health at the cost of lowered damage and more combo power. The T-Rex excels at charging into a defensive setup while having enough health to survive a turn.
The T-Rex's achievement is:
Destroy troops with the T-REX.
The T-Rex has low damage, but its high movement lets it rush fragile backline units such as the Ranger and destroy them. If your opponent does not have those kinds of units, the T-Rex can also be used as a finisher.
At tournament standard
The T-Rex has 500 health and 300 damage at level 3.
- The T-Rex has the second highest health in the game, ignoring armor.
- On June 16, 2017, the T-Rex was added to the game.
- On April 20, 2018, the T-Rex was majorly reworked:
- SENSO-Gel cost increased from 7 to 8
- Damage increased by 60%
- Health increased by 15%
- Heals itself for 50% total health upon destroying an enemy unit
- Heals on counterattack (if enemy unit is destroyed)
- Move reduced from 5 to 4